Wednesday 8 February 2017

New Chums Beach by Kaelie

Our Adventure at New Chums Beach

By Kaelie Stainwright


My family went to a beach called Whangapoua. We walked through a lake and then washed our feet off. Soon we started to climb the rocks that led to the track to New Chums Beach.

We had to climb over branches, rocks and trees. We came to a place where the track came up and had a rope to help us. When we were up we walked on and I fell over but didn’t hurt myself.

Next there was a big tree on the track and we climbed over it and continued on. The track was bumpy and soon we climbed the rocks to get down to the beach.

The beach had soft sand, lots of islands and some caves. It was not that cold and we went in the water and built sandcastles. I built my own and Daddy and Ella built one too. It was lots of fun.


Later on, we went back on the track and walked back. When we got back we walked through the lagoon. I had a AWESOME time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment